Nominate a colleague for Crane & Hoist Canada’s Top 10 Under 40 by Sept. 30!
By Kristina Urquhart
Know a standout crane operator, technician, mechanic, project manager or equipment supplier who is making a difference? Be sure to let us know!
Crane & Hoist Canada’s Top 10 Under 40 program recognizes outstanding individuals who have made significant contributions to the industry before their 40th birthdays.
To nominate an individual, fill out this form. Submitting a nomination is free and easy!
- Nominees must be younger than 40 before Dec. 31, 2021
- Nominees must either be working in Canada or be Canadian citizens working outside the country
- Nominations are due by Sept. 30, 2021
Nominators can include advisors, supervisors, coworkers or colleagues familiar with the nominee’s work and character.
What you’ll need to submit
- Information on why this person should be considered (i.e. notable projects, job responsibilities, workplace initiatives, community involvement, etc.)
- Two high-resolution photos of the nominee
For more guidelines on what to include with your nomination, click here.
All nominees selected for Crane & Hoist Canada‘s Top 10 Under 40 program will receive a framed certificate recognizing their achievement and will be featured in the November/December 2021 issue.
Read about our past winners here.
Have questions? Contact Kristina Urquhart, editor of Crane & Hoist Canada.