October 12, 2021 By Crane & Hoist Canada Staff
Ritchie Bros. will host one of its largest crane auctions ever on Nov. 3, selling more than 220 items as part of a complete dispersal for Sparks Industrial, Inc., based in Alabama.
The auction features 38 cranes, including a 2013 Grove GML7550 550-ton all-terrain crane, an unused 2020 GMK5250XL 300-ton all-terrain crane, and an unused 2021 Grove GHC140 crawler crane. All items will be sold online without any minimum bids or reserve prices.
Additional auction highlights include:
- 2020 Grove GMK5200-1 240-ton all-terrain crane
- 2008 Grove TMS9000E 110-ton hydraulic truck crane
- 2009 Manitowoc 2250 300-ton crawler crane
- 2021 Grove TMS800E 70-ton hydraulic truck crane
- 2015 Grove GCD15 15-ton 4x4x4 carry deck crane
- 14 Kenworth T880 dump trucks (2020, 2021, and 2022 models)
- 2021 John Deere 310E 6×6 articulated dump truck
- 2019 Caterpillar D6N XL crawler tractor
- 2021 Caterpillar 320 hydraulic excavator
- Two 2022 Kenworth W900L tri-axle day cab truck tractor
Interested buyers can inspect cranes and all other items in-person starting on Oct. 18, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Sparks Industrial’s yard at 3090 Hwy 20 in Decatur, Ala.
Items can also be inspected online with high-res photos, videos, and more at rbauction.com/Decatur.
Watch an overview video of items:
Print this page