Education & Training
A1A Software now accepting nominations for Lift Plan of the Year competition
November 17, 2020 By A1A Software
Fernandina Beach, Fla. – A1A Software LLC, developer of 3D Lift Plan and iCraneTrax lift planning and business management tools, announced the 2020 Lift Plan of the Year Competition. The awards program is for companies that use A1A Software’s 3D Lift Plan as a sales tool, for bid proposals, crane selection and setup, lift planning, and documentation.
“Rental companies and contractors around the world use 3D Lift Plan to win and execute some amazing projects,” said Tawnia Weiss, president of A1A Software. “We want to recognize the creativity and focus on safety that makes this a practical planning tool for all sizes of companies using cranes for a variety of applications.”
Past winners have highlighted lift plans for lifting various types of industrial vessels, completing bridge and highway projects, building hospitals, setting up concerts, and even for work at the White House. This year A1A Software would like to highlight users from multiple countries.
Submissions are due December 31, 2020. Finalists will be announced on January 15, 2021 at which time voting will be opened to the public for the selection of the winner. First, Second, and Third Place Prizes will be awarded. See examples of past winners at www.3dliftplan.com.
Deadline to Enter is December 31, 2020
To enter, submit via email at email@example.com the following information:
- Subject Line 2020 Lift Plan of the Year
- Your name, company, phone, email
- Customer/Project Name and Location
- Date of your company’s execution of the lift
- Briefly describe how/why you won the bid and got the job the lift plan was designed for.
- Indicate how you used 3D Lift Plan throughout the project: Sales Tool, Bid Proposal, Crane Selection, Crane Setup, Lift Planning, Communication, Documentation, Other.
- Write 4-8 paragraphs describing the primary reason 3D Lift Plan was beneficial to the job and how it was used to resolve challenges and contribute to a successful lift.
- High Resolution Digital Photos of the actual project that correlate to the Lift Plan.
- Final Lift Plan documentation.
Note: By submitting your entry in the 3D Lift Plan of the Year Competition, you agree to release to A1A Software LLC all rights and permissions to use your materials for print and digital marketing, advertising, editorial and other uses.
Print this page