Markets & Reports
Rough-Terrain Crane market size to grow by more than $135 million
August 3, 2022 By Don Horne
Technavio has released the “Rough-Terrain Crane Market by Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa) – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026” report, looking at the potential growth difference for the rough-terrain crane market.
Currently, the size is expected to be between 2021 and 2026 is USD $135.61 million.
To get the exact CAGR and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Request a Sample Report
The rough-terrain crane market is fragmented, with several international and domestic vendors. Vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market, with the large international vendors dominate the market due to factors such as economies of scale and high investment capabilities.
Liebherr International AG, Broderson Manufacturing Corp., KATO WORKS CO. LTD., SANY Group, Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd., Tadano Ltd., Terex Corp., The Manitowoc Co. Inc., TIL Ltd., Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd., Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co. Ltd., and Kobelco Construction Machinery International Trading Co. Ltd. are the main players operating in the market.
Some of the key vendors and their main offerings are listed below:
- Broderson Manufacturing Corp. – The company offers rough terrain cranes under the product name of SR-300LX.
- Kobelco Construction Machinery International Trading Co. Ltd. – The company offers rough terrain cranes under the product name of LRT 1090-2.1.
- SANY Group – The company offers rough terrain cranes under the product name of 50-80 T.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd. – The company offers rough terrain cranes under the product name of RTC-8050 Series II.
- Tadano Ltd. – The company offers rough terrain cranes under the product name of GR-1600XL-3.
This report provides a full list of key vendors, their strategies, and the latest developments, and you can Request a PDF Sample Now
Print this page