“There’s something for everyone in transportation and related industries at this edition of TRUXPO,” said Mark Cusack, national show manager. “The features this year are second to none. From an executive conference on Friday to prizes and family activities on Saturday, we look forward to welcoming thousands of professionals from across British Columbia and Western Canada.”
Pre-registration is open for TRUXPO until 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 10. To register for free today, click here. Registration is $20 at the door during the event.
With nearly 9,000 attendees at its last edition in 2016, TRUXPO will highlight trucks for all trades and major industry players such as Kenworth, International, Volvo, Peterbilt, and Mack Trucks. More than just a highway trucking event, there will be a wide variety of related equipment on display, including fleet vehicles, towing and recovery, and other work trucks. See the full exhibitor list & floor plan here.
Registration is available here for the half-day conference at the show, focusing on BC Sector Update and Opportunities for Trucking. Registrants of the Executive Conference will receive a half day of informative industry update sessions, networking, lunch and admission for the rest of the show for a total cost of $30.00.
Visitors can plan to take in some topical seminars live throughout the show, including a special presentation about Cannabis in the Workplace with Dave Earle, BCTA President & CEO. For a list of all live in-booth presentations, click here.
Several exciting features are planned to bring all areas of the industry together:
- $10,000 in prizes to be given away on Saturday, May 12!
- Recruiting Here – For businesses and job-seekers alike, the Recruiting Here feature at TRUXPO is working to close the industry’s significant talent shortage. Network, recruit and hire (or get hired!) right at the show. See the list of participants here.
- Indigenous Works – An all-new partnership bringing focus to educate and employ Indigenous workers in BC’s warehousing and transportation sector. Informative seminars on Friday, May 11 at 2:00 pm and Saturday, May 12 at 12 noon.
- Salute to Women Behind the Wheel – The first-ever salute to take place in Western Canada. Celebrating the “good and great” of being a woman in the trucking industry, the salute will take place Saturday, May 12 at 1:00 pm. More info here!
- Driver & Family Day – looking toward the future of the industry with family-friendly entertainment, Bhangra dancing, activities, and more.
- Show N’ Shine – a fan favourite, the Show N’ Shine will put the best and brightest of custom trucks on display.
Friday, May 11: 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, May 12: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.