Education & Training
Hear from the experts: The SC&RA announces date for virtual conference
May 25, 2021 By Crane & Hoist Canada Staff
The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) has announced it will hold its virtual conference on Key Considerations for Effective Succession Planning, on July 28, 2021.
The one-day event will feature a number of merger and acquisition experts, as well as private equity representatives with direct industry experience and knowledge. Experts will explore a number of topics, including:
- Generational transfer; employee stock ownership plans (ESOP); private equity sales
- How to find potential buyers and professional assistance
- Common errors and pitfalls
- Key private equity considerations for acquisition
- Preparing for liquidation/sale, including determining value; preparing financials, etc.
- The latest on federal estate tax law changes
- Seller’s role after the transaction
Attendees of the virtual conference can expect registration to open soon, and can look for the registration link in future SC&RA emails and newsletters.
Print this page