Konecranes has made several changes and appointments to its leadership team.
Topi Tiitola has been appointed senior vice president of Integration and Project Management Office. Tiitola will be responsible for business integration and transformation projects. He will report to Rob Smith, president and CEO. Tiitola starts in his new position in November.
Tiitola joined Konecranes in 1995 as an assistant controller and has held several positions within finance and business support since then. Previously, he was in charge of the three-year long company-wide integration project following the MHPS acquisition. Tiitola has a Master’s degree in Accounting.
“Thanks to his long career within the company, Topi Tiitola has wide experience across Konecranes businesses. He led the MHPS integration program from the start to the finish line. The project was highly successful and positioned us very well for the future. As Konecranes is now ready for the next phase, Topi brings an ideal combination of integration skills and experience to our Konecranes Leadership Team,” says Smith.
As of November 1, the Konecranes Leadership Team will consist of the following members:
- Rob Smith, President and CEO
- Teo Ottola, CFO, Deputy CEO
- Fabio Fiorino, Executive Vice President, Business Area Service
- Carolin Paulus, Executive Vice President, Business Area Industrial Equipment
- Mika Mahlberg, Executive Vice President, Business Area Port Solutions
- Juha Pankakoski, Executive Vice President, Technologies
- Timo Leskinen, Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Sirpa Poitsalo, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Topi Tiitola, Senior Vice President, Integration and Project Management Office
Print this page