Safety & Risk Management
Six sent to hospital from carbon monoxide poisoning at construction site
July 5, 2023 By Global News
Six people have been taken to hospital after a carbon monoxide poisoning at a Toronto construction site Tuesday afternoon, in the Yonge Street and Cummer Avenue area.
A tweet said there “appears to be ventilation issues with exhaust from machinery,” adding there were “multiple patients.” In an update later that day, Toronto paramedics told Global News a total of 12 patients were assessed at the scene and six were taken to hospital.
Print this page