The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) announced its leadership slate for 2023-2024, led by new president Scott Bragg, of Bragg Companies, Long Beach, Calif.
Along with Bragg, SC&RA officers for the 2023-2024 term include:
- Vice President: J Rozum, MSA Delivery Service, Canton, Mich.
- Treasurer: Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, Vallejo, Calif.
- Assistant Treasurer: Jim Sever, PSC Crane & Rigging, Piqua, Ohio
- Chairman, Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized, Ontario, Canada
Joining the SC&RA Board of Directors will be:
- Mike Connelly, Connelly Crane Rental Corp., Detroit, Mich.
- Tony Fastuca, Python America, East Hazel Crest, Ill.
- Ray Morgan, Morgan Resources, LLC, Rowlett, Texas
- Rob Simon Bennett International Group, McDonough, Ga.
- Rob Weiss, Cranes1 Consultants, LLC, Stamford, Conn.
- Danny Wells, ProMiles Software Development Corporation, Bridge City, Texas
Also joining the Board are three newly elected Group Chairs:
- Allied Industries Group: Tonya Fry, Harry Fry & Associates, West Newbury, Mass.
- Crane & Rigging Group: Jeremy Landry, Deep South Crane & Rigging, Baton Rouge, La.
- Transportation Group: Louis Juneau, NOVA Permits & Pilot Cars, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
The newly elected officers will serve one-year terms that expire at the conclusion of the Association’s 2024 Annual Conference, to be held April 15-19, at the Omni Barton Creek, Austin, Texas.
Print this page