Education & Training
Submissions for CRAC Safety Awards open!
December 4, 2018 By Crane Rental Association of Canada
The Crane Rental Association of Canada (CRAC) is accepting applications for its annual Safety Awards. The criteria and application form can be found on the CRAC website. The Safety Awards are open to member crane rental companies and companies receiving the awards will be listed on the CRAC website and covered in partner publications.
‘Tis the season to renew your CRAC membership or join if you are not already a member.
Here are some of the other advantages of becoming a member of CRAC:
• All members receive a copy of the CRAC Electronic Member Directory;
• Each member has an equal vote regardless of size;
• Non-union and union member companies are welcome;
• Members receive an annual Membership Certificate;
• Members have the opportunity to participate in various committees;
• Attending the CRAC Conference is a benefit of membership – exclusive to member companies and their employees;
• Members receive the latest information from manufacturers, suppliers of equipment and services;
• Suppliers meet and socialize with leaders of the Crane industry;
• Annual Safety Awards presented to crane companies with high safety standards;
• Longevity Awards presented to member companies;
• Boom Dolly Research Committee involves 27 companies dedicated to managing the transportation risks and working to improve weight restrictions in every Canadian province; and
• Members have opportunities to become directors and take on leadership roles in the association.
Registration for the 2019 Conference is now open!
Take advantage of the early bird discount and sign-up for the Crane Rental Association of Canada’s 2019 Annual Conference taking place at the Delta Prince Edward in Charlottetown, P.E.I.
Three days of business and social events for all members and spouses of the association.
The theme for the 2019 conference is “Navigating the changes!” and will feature speakers addressing topics of wide interest including the growing millennial workforce, the legalization of marijuana, and Indigenous rights and partnerships.
Spouses will be invited to attend some of these sessions as well as participate in the spousal program.
For membership information or to register for the conference, please visit www.crac-aclg.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and great success in 2019!
Print this page