Submissions for CRAC Safety Awards open!
January 9, 2018 By Crane Rental Association of Canada
In preparation for the 20th anniversary celebrations, the Crane Rental Association of Canada (CRAC) is accepting applications for its new Safety Awards. The criteria and application form can be found on the CRAC website. The Safety Awards are open to member crane rental companies and companies receiving the awards will be listed on the CRAC website and covered in partner publications.
New in 2018
‘Tis the season to renew your CRAC membership or join if you are not already a member. Starting with the new year, member companies will receive an Electronic Member Directory. Directories will be emailed in March, so it is important to sign-up early. Belonging to CRAC also means that you get to network with the leaders of the crane industry in Canada. Great partnership and friendships are formed every year at the annual conference.
In addition, here are some of the other advantages of becoming a member of CRAC:
• Each member has an equal vote regardless of size;
• Non-union and union member companies are welcome;
• Members receive an annual Membership Certificate;
• Members have the opportunity to participate in various committees;
• Attending the CRAC Conference is a benefit of membership – exclusive to member companies and their employees can attend the conference;
• Members receive the latest information from manufacturers, suppliers of equipment and services;
• New Safety Awards were launched at the 2017 AGM with the first edition taking place in 2018;
• Longevity Awards will be presented at the 2018 AGM;
• Boom Dolly Research Committee involves 27 companies dedicated to managing the transportation risks and working to improve weight restrictions in every Canadian province; and
• Members have opportunities to become directors and take on leadership roles in the association.
Registration for the 2018 Conference is now open!
Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount and sign-up for the 2018 conference.
We are pleased to host Crane Rental Association of Canada’s Conference for the first time in Winnipeg, Manitoba – and Winnipeg will surprise you! Three days of business and social events for all members and spouses of the association. The highlights of this year include: The 2018 Get Together at the Gateway to the Arctic with polar bears, a great golf tournament at the Glendale Golf & Country Club, a unique afternoon program at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and The Spreader Bar, and events at the historic Fort Garry Hotel. Our speakers will address topics of wide interest and spouses will be invited to attend some of these sessions as well as participate in the spousal program.
Print this page