SC&RA elects new leadership for 2021-2022 term: Canadian serving as vice-president
May 7, 2021 By Crane & Hoist Canada Staff
The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) has announced its leadership slate for 2021-2022, led by new president Kevin Johnston, of J&R Engineering in Mukwonago, Wis.
Along with Johnston, SC&RA officers for the 2021-2022 term include:
- Chairman: Jay Folladori, Transportation Consultant, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Vice President: Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized, Inc., Brantford, Ont.
- Treasurer: Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, APC, Vallejo, Calif.
- Assistant Treasurer: Scott Bragg, Bragg Companies, Long Beach, Calif.
Also joining the Board are four newly elected Group Chairs:
- Allied Industries Group: Peter Crisci, Enerpac, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Crane & Rigging Group: Pat Collins, Link-Belt Cranes, Lexington, Ky.
- Transportation Group: Keith Settle, Oxbo Mega Transport Solutions, Scappoose, Ore.
- Ladies Group: Karen Millsap, Ridewell Suspensions, Springfield, Mo.
Additionally, SC&RA elected the following Board members to serve three-year terms:
- Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized, Inc., Brantford, Ont.
- Kevin Johnston, J&R Engineering Co., Inc., Mukwonago, Wis.
- J Rozum, MSA Delivery Service, Canton, Mich.
- Randy Sever, PSC Crane & Rigging, Piqua, Ohio
- Troy Tallent, Omega Morgan, Hillsboro, Ore.
- Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, APC, Vallejo, Calif.
The newly elected officers will serve one-year terms that expire at the conclusion of the Association’s 2022 Annual Conference, to be held April 25-29, 2022, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C.
Print this page
Stories continue below