A1A Software accepting nominations for Lift Plan of the Year Competition
Wagstaff Crane’s 2012 entry was a plan to set a refinery vessel with just inches of headroom to spare. Photo: A1A Software
A1A Software LLC, developer of 3D Lift Plan and iCraneTrax lift planning and business management tools, announces the 2018 Lift Plan of the Year Competition. The awards program is for companies that use A1A Software’s 3D Lift Plan as a sales tool, for bid proposals, crane selection and setup, lift planning, and documentation.
“3D Lift Plan users create unique lift plans for some amazing projects,” said Tawnia Weiss, president of A1A Software. “We want to recognize the creativity and focus on safety that makes this a practical planning tool for all sizes of companies using cranes in the most simple to very complex lifts.”
Submissions are due Feb. 28, 2019. Finalists will be announced on March 15, 2019, at which time voting will be opened to the public for the selection of the winner. First, Second, and Third Place Prizes will be awarded.
• Your name, company, phone, email
• Customer/Project name and location
• Briefly describe how/why you won the bid and got the job the lift plan was designed for.
• Indicate how you used 3D Lift Plan throughout the project: sales tool, bid proposal, crane selection, crane setup, lift planning, communication, documentation, other.
• Write four to eight paragraphs describing the primary reason 3D Lift Plan was beneficial to the job and how it was used to resolve challenges and contribute to a successful lift.
• High-resolution digital photo that correlates to the lift plan.
• Final lift plan documentation.
For more information, visit http://www.3dliftplan.com/LPOTY18/default.aspx
*Note: By submitting your entry in the 3D Lift Plan of the Year Competition, you agree to release to A1A Software LLC all rights and permissions to use your materials for print and digital marketing, advertising, editorial and other uses.
About A1A Software
A1A Software, Fernandina Beach, Fla., develops software and interfaces for the heavy construction industry. The company got it’s start by developing the well-known lift planning program called 3D Lift Plan, and it now offers other business management tools specific to the needs of crane and construction equipment owners. For more information visit 3DLiftPlan.com and iCraneTrax.com.
Crane operator puts crane game to the testThane Tapley is in his 27th year in the crane…
ICUEE coming to LouisvilleMake your operations better. Faster. Safer. ICUEE, North America’s Largest…
Is your site secure? Plan from the get-go, experts sayTwo years ago, a young woman made headlines after she…
CMAA Overhead Crane Safety Conference coming soonThe CMAA Overhead Crane Safety Conference is an annual event …
National Heavy Equipment ShowThu Mar 28, 2019
bauma 2019Mon Apr 08, 2019
SC&RA Annual ConferenceTue Apr 23, 2019
CRAC Conference 2019Wed Jun 05, 2019
SC&RA Crane & Rigging WorkshopWed Sep 18, 2019