Komatsu will create connections at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020
January 8, 2020 By Komatsu
Jan. 8, 2020 – Komatsu will be a major exhibitor at this year’s CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020 in Las Vegas. With the theme “Creating Connections,” Komatsu’s booth N-10825 will demonstrate how Komatsu’s distributors and customers are increasingly connected through solutions that leverage digitalization to control costs and timelines.
The company will debut exciting new patent-pending Machine Control 2.0 technology in addition to new equipment. Featured in the booth will be equipment, technology and service solutions for construction, waste, quarry, energy, forestry, and forklift.
There will be nearly 25 Komatsu machines on display including brand new models as well as machines that have been recently introduced. Among the machines featured on the floor will be the D51i-24 and D61i-24 dozers with the recently introduced (also patent-pending) proactive dozing control.
Also being showcased is the 758 horsepower PC1250SP-11 excavator suitable for sewer, water, mass excavation, mining, quarry and more. With the super performance (SP) arrangement–short undercarriage and short mass excavation boom – the PC1250SP-11 offers high-volume truck loading. The excavator comes standard with KomVision offering a bird’s-eye view of the surrounding area for improved operator awareness. Its new single “Power +” operating mode doesn’t compromise fuel consumption.
- On Tuesday, March 10, Komatsu will hold two press conferences at the following times and locations:
- 10 AM at the Komatsu booth N-10825: “Smart Construction”
- 11:15 AM lunch and press conference in News Conference Room N252
- On Wednesday, March 11, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM at Westgate, Pavilion 10, Komatsu is conducting an educational training seminar on Equipment Operator Best Practices for quarry managers and site foremen to have a better understanding of how to maximize machine operation efficiencies.
- On Friday, March 13, 9:30-10:30 AM at Westgate, Pavilion 10. Komatsu’s second educational training seminar will be on Autonomous Haulage: Lessons Learned from Surface Mining.
Print this page