Safety & Risk Management
First-ever CRAC Safety Awards recipients announced!
July 17, 2018 By Andrew Snook
The Crane Rental Association of Canada (CRAC) presented the inaugural CRAC Safety Awards during the 20th anniversary CRAC Conference and AGM last month in Winnipeg.
Eight companies were honoured recipients of the award during the conference for “their commitment and dedication in creating a safe work environment for their staff, operators and the public.”
The 2019 CRAC Safety Award winners are:
- All-West Crane & Rigging Ltd – Quesnel, B.C.
- Canadian Crane Rentals Ltd – Wingham, Ont.
- Canuck Concrete Pumping & Crane – Yellowknife, N.W.T.
- ENTREC Corporation – Fort McMurray, Alta.
- Irving Equipment Ltd – Saint John, N.B.
- Niwa Crane Ltd – Medicine Hat, Alta.
- NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul Services Ltd – Acheson, Alta.
- Sterling Crane – Edmonton, Alta.
“The Crane Rental Association of Canada is dedicated to improving the safety of the Canadian crane industry and we are excited to announce our first annual safety award winners and we congratulate them on their industry leading safety performance” said Ted Redmond, CRAC Chairman of the Board.
The CRAC first introduced the Safety Awards at the association’s 2017 annual conference and AGM in St. Andrews, N.B.; in preparation for the CRAC’S 20th anniversary conference in 2018.
Print this page