Submissions for CRAC Safety Awards open!
Irving Equipment was one of eight companies presented with a CRAC Safety Award during the 2018 CRAC Annual Conference in Winnipeg.
The Crane Rental Association of Canada (CRAC) is accepting applications for its annual Safety Awards. The criteria and application form can be found on the CRAC website. The Safety Awards are open to member crane rental companies and companies receiving the awards will be listed on the CRAC website and covered in partner publications.
‘Tis the season to renew your CRAC membership or join if you are not already a member.
Here are some of the other advantages of becoming a member of CRAC:
• All members receive a copy of the CRAC Electronic Member Directory;
• Each member has an equal vote regardless of size;
• Non-union and union member companies are welcome;
• Members receive an annual Membership Certificate;
• Members have the opportunity to participate in various committees;
• Attending the CRAC Conference is a benefit of membership – exclusive to member companies and their employees;
• Members receive the latest information from manufacturers, suppliers of equipment and services;
• Suppliers meet and socialize with leaders of the Crane industry;
• Annual Safety Awards presented to crane companies with high safety standards;
• Longevity Awards presented to member companies;
• Boom Dolly Research Committee involves 27 companies dedicated to managing the transportation risks and working to improve weight restrictions in every Canadian province; and
• Members have opportunities to become directors and take on leadership roles in the association.
Registration for the 2019 Conference is now open!
Take advantage of the early bird discount and sign-up for the Crane Rental Association of Canada’s 2019 Annual Conference taking place at the Delta Prince Edward in Charlottetown, P.E.I.
Three days of business and social events for all members and spouses of the association.
The theme for the 2019 conference is “Navigating the changes!” and will feature speakers addressing topics of wide interest including the growing millennial workforce, the legalization of marijuana, and Indigenous rights and partnerships.
Spouses will be invited to attend some of these sessions as well as participate in the spousal program.
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and great success in 2019!
Mobile crane tears tree in half in B.C.On the morning of Oct. 24, a mobile crane was…
SC&RA hard at work in OntarioThe Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) have been busy…
G.W. Becker hires regional sales manager, East Coast RegionG.W. Becker, Inc., a custom design manufacturer of overhead cranes…
Nova Scotia crane operators head towards binding settlementA 21-day strike that saw crane operators and other heavy…
World of Concrete 2019Tue Jan 22, 2019
SC&RA Specialized Transportation SymposiumTue Feb 19, 2019
National Heavy Equipment ShowThu Mar 28, 2019
bauma 2019Mon Apr 08, 2019
SC&RA Annual ConferenceTue Apr 23, 2019
CRAC Conference 2019Wed Jun 05, 2019