Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Discover desirable career paths for rigging, equipment operation, mechanics, truck drivers, engineering and safety.
- Discover specific skills employers are looking frond how to get the training you need.
- See live equipment demonstrations.
- Experience ahnds-on and simulator activities.
- Network with employers in the industry.
The career fair will take place on May 30, 2019 at Matcom in Vaughan, Ont. (1531 Creditstone Rd.).
To register, visit www.liftandmoveusa.com.
Registration is free for students, parents, counselors, school administrators and industry representatives.