CRAC shares big news about board of directors
May 28, 2021 By The Crane Rental Association of Canada (CRAC)
The Crane Rental Association of Canada (CRAC) is a not-for-profit, crane industry organization that represents crane rental companies, manufacturers and suppliers of cranes and equipment, and supplier of services used in the specialty crane rental business in Canada.
The Association is governed by a Board of Directors representing 10 crane rental companies and three supplier companies. The members met virtually for the Annual General Meeting on May 26, 2021 and have elected the following directors to serve on the board for 2021 to 2022:
- Michel Riverin – Guay Inc., chair
- Trevor Eckert – Sterling Crane, vice chair
- Shannon Moir-Riendeau – Moir Crane Service, secretary-treasurer
- Justin Andrews, Tadano America Corp
- Pat Ash, ROC Corporation
- Jeremy Asher, Mammoet Canada
- Martin Boucher, Altec
- Mark Danderfer, Radius Crane & Rigging Inc.
- Don Hnatuk, Prairie Crane Inc.
- Ryan Long, Irving Equipment Ltd.
- Heather MacCallum, NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul Services Ltd.
- Tony Niese, Nelson Manufacturing Company
“Leading the association as we come out of the pandemic will certainly present some challenges and opportunities, my objective is to bring us closer and make us stronger,” said Michel Riverin, director of operations at Guay Inc.
Riverin, a 33-year veteran at Guay Inc., will succeed Gijs (Gus) Verdeijen, vice president of Mammoet Canada, who has served on the board for six years. “We are grateful for Gijs’s leadership and commitment to our board,” said Riverin. Verdeijen will remain active as ex-officio member, as he assumes the position of past chair.
Print this page