May 28, 2021 By The Crane Rental Association of Canada (CRAC)
The Crane Rental Association of Canada (CRAC) is pleased to announce the recipients of the Safety Awards for their outstanding safety standards in 2020.
The awards, announced during the Annual General Meeting, place 13 crane rental companies on center stage for their commitment and dedication in creating a safe work environment for their staff, operators and the public. The celebrated companies are:
- ABCO Crane Services – Nisku, Alta.
- Amherst Crane Rentals Ltd. – Toronto, Ont.
- Canlift Crane Inc. – Grande Prairie, Alta.
- Canadian Crane Rentals Ltd. – Wingham, Ont.
- Canuck Concrete Pumping & Crane – Yellowknife, N.W.T.
- Energy Crane Service/Div. of Myshak Group – Stony Plain, Alta.
- Irving Equipment Limited – Saint John, N.B.
- Mammoet Canada – Edmonton, Alta.
- Myshak Crane & Rigging Ltd – Acheson, Alta.
- NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul Services Ltd – Acheson, Alta.
- Radius Crane & Rigging Inc. – Niksu, Alta.
- RKM Services Ltd. – Langley, B.C.
- Sterling Crane – Edmonton, Alta.
“The Crane Rental Association of Canada is dedicated to improving the safety of the Canadian crane industry and it is more important than ever to celebrate safety among our membership. We congratulate these companies on their performances,” said Gijs Verdeijen, chairman of the board, who announced the awards during the virtual meeting on May 26.
The Crane Rental Association of Canada’s members are crane rental companies, manufacturers and suppliers of cranes and equipment, and supplier of service used in the specialty crane rental business in Canada.
Print this page